The market for Image-Based Barcode readers was valued at $1.80 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $2.70 billion in 2029 thanks to a CAGR of 5.70%
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA, March 6, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ —
Image Based Barcode Market Overview
A piece of technology that reads barcodes using digital images is called an image-based barcode scanner. These readers are frequently used in industrial environments like warehouses where a lot of barcodes need to be scanned. They can be used to scan barcodes on products or read loyalty cards in retail environments like supermarkets.
The “image-based barcode reader’s” future appears to be quite promising. There is an increasing demand for quick and effective methods to scan and identify items due to the rising use of smartphones and other mobile devices. Using barcode readers with image-based technology is one remedy. In place of barcodes, this technology uses photos to identify objects. This makes it simple to swiftly and precisely scan vast quantities of goods. Additionally, compared to conventional barcode scanning techniques, image-based barcode reader technology is less error-prone. As a result, it can be applied to a wide range of tasks, such as food safety inspection, retail inventory management, and industrial manufacturing.
Market Segment and Regional Analysis
Handheld barcode readers, stationary barcode readers, and optical character recognition (OCR) scanners are the three different kinds of image-based barcode readers. The most popular kind is a handheld barcode reader because it’s simple to use. Because they don’t require a line of sight, stationary readers are more accurate than handheld readers. By aiming them towards the label, you may scan the code just like with a computer scanner. OCR scanners can read codes that are challenging to see, making them the most accurate sort of reader. The scanner will automatically read the code if you simply point it at it.
Machines can scan barcodes in images thanks to a technique called an image-based barcode reader. The ability for machines to read barcodes without having to touch the object makes this a crucial piece of technology. In the retail and wholesale industries, where it helps expedite the process of inspecting products for flaws and assuring inventory accuracy, this is especially crucial. The use of logistics and warehousing can increase productivity and decrease errors. Automation of processes and labour cost reduction are two benefits of industrial production. Monitoring patients and keeping track of medical information can be helpful in healthcare.
There is evidence of the expansion of image-based barcodes all around the world. Africa, the Middle East, North America, South America, and Asia-Pacific are all regions where image-based barcode usage has increased significantly. This is perhaps because image-based barcodes have advantages over conventional barcodes. They read more quickly and accurately. They can also be applied to a larger variety of goods. This means that they can be utilised in settings where conventional barcodes would be inappropriate, such as retail stores, warehouses, and other places.
Prominent Key Players of the Image Based Barcode Market
The product, end-user, application, and region segments are used to break down the global market for image-based barcode readers. Code, CipherLAB, Keyence, Argox (SATO), Socket Mobile, Opticon Sensors, MONDEO, and Zebex are a few of the major players.
Key Market Segments Table: Image Based Barcode Market
Based on types, the Image Based Barcode market is primarily split into:
• Handheld Barcode Reader
• Stationary Barcode Reader
Based on applications, the Image Based Barcode market covers:
• Retail and Wholesale
• Logistics and Warehousing
• Industrial Manufacturing
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate, historical data and forecast of the following regions are covered:
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Middle East And Africa
Analysis of the impact of the Russia-Ukraine War and COVID-19
The market for “image-based barcode readers” has become very concerned as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic will probably have a big impact on this market, even though its effects is still being researched. This is due to a number of factors. One explanation is the prevalence of image-based barcode readers for product identification and tracking. It will be challenging for businesses to function if these readers can’t recognise products. Additionally, many users of image-based barcode readers are employed in fields that have strict regulations on health and safety risks. Safety concerns may arise if these employees are unable to read product labels.
Key Drivers & barriers in the Image Based Barcode Market
Major obstacles are being faced by the market for image-based barcode readers. The primary cause of this is that not many businesses are able to utilise the technology to its full potential because it is still in its infancy. It is challenging to read images at a distance, which is one of the main problems facing the industry for image-based barcode readers. This is due to the low quality of the photographs and the tendency for them to gradually lose clarity. The difficulty of reading images in dim illumination is another difficulty the market for image-based barcode readers faces.This is due to the fact that perfect lighting is required to scan barcodes, which can be challenging in particular situations.
Key Benefits for Industry Participants & Stakeholders:
• Barcodes, which are tiny metal squares with a distinctive pattern of letters and numbers on them, are widely used by businesses and consumers.
• It is a tool that can read barcodes made using graphics rather than text. This is so that image-based barcode readers can scan barcodes more quickly than text-based readers can read barcodes.
• They are therefore frequently employed in stores to scan merchandise before it is added to a shopping basket. Factory inventory management also uses image-based barcode readers.
Following is the list of TOC for the Image Based Barcode Market:
• Report Overview
• Study Scope and Definition
• Research Methodology
• Key Market Segments
• Players Covered: Ranking by Image Based Barcode Revenue
• Market Analysis by Type
• Market by Application
• Customer Support
• Personal Assistant
• Customer Engagement
• Covid-19 Impact: Global Major Government Policy
• Global Image Based Barcode Market Trends and Growth Strategy
• Global Image Based Barcode Market Players Profiles
• Artificial Solutions Company Profile
• Global Image Based Barcode Production Capacity Market Share by Market Players
• Global Image Based Barcode Revenue Market Share by Market Players
• Global Image Based Barcode Production Forecast by Regions
• Analyst’s Viewpoints/Conclusions
Why is an Image Based Barcode Market Research Report so Important?
• This report includes market sizes and past, present, and future trends for each market segment for Image Based Barcode.
• You’ll be aware of the best financial choices at that point.
• We’ll go into great detail about the various opportunities that can arise as the market for image-based barcodes expands, as well as what you can do to take advantage of those chances.
• Knowing the main strategies used by market share leaders in your industry will be beneficial to you.
Prime PR Wire
email us here